Do you ever feel like you don’t really know that much about your practitioner? I’ve certainly felt that way before. When I created GOODBODY, I wanted to not only create a practice focused on YOU, but also a community. So today, I’m sharing a few facts about myself so we can get to know each other!
1. Favorite beach in the whole wide world: Siesta Key! Located in my hometown of Sarasota, FL.
2. I spent a month in China studying Acupuncture and Herbal medicine at Cheng Du University and Hospital. While there I visited the pandas, climbed The Great Wall, and attempted to eat THE SPICIEST Sichuan hot pot. Regretted that the next day!
3. Favorite form of exercise is hot yoga, I’m a regular at Blackswan Yoga in Austin, TX.
4. Favorite local coffee shop: Cosmic Coffee
5. Go to dish I cook to impress others: Asian Glazed Salmon served over black rice with veggies… delicious! (maybe a link to that recipe on the blog here)
6. Some of my favorite health related books that I think everyone should read:
7. I’m a dog lover! I adopted a miniature Poodle eight years ago. Murray has been my best pal ever since 🙂 He likes getting coffee with me at Cosmic.
8. The best habit I’ve started in 2019 is beginning my day by setting intentions, finding gratitude, and reviewing a list of future goals. I verbalize these out loud in order to make them more powerful.
9. I love all things glam! I look forward to my morning skincare and beauty rituals. I’m always on the hunt for new organic products.
10. My favorite part about being an acupuncturist is that I get to be a part of someone’s healing journey. Each patient is special and we have to work together to find the right solution to their health concerns and needs. When I get to see positive change happening in their health, stress levels, and mood it brings me so much joy.